Welcome to ACA!
Choosing a school is can be one of the biggest decisions you will make. We are so glad you have chosen our school for your children! It is something we do not take lightly. Our greatest desire is to serve your family and partner with you in the education of your students to see them flourish in God’s will for them and go on to lead impactful lives. To all our new families, thank you for trusting ACA with your most precious possessions!
School communications go out through several platforms. We use TADS Educate, Constant Contact, the ACA App, and GroupMe. Here is how each is used:
- TADS Educate – Official school, class, or student communications from teachers, admin team, or head of school. Upon enrollment, we add your email address(es) to our list. If you are not receiving these important emails, please check your junk box. If you still don’t see them, contact our main office.
- Constant Contact – All school communications for weekly newsletter, notices, events, and special announcements. Upon enrollment, we add your email address(es) to our list. If you are not receiving these important emails, please check your junk box. If you still don’t see them, contact our main office.
- ACA App – All school communications, resources, school calendar and events. The app is available for download at no cost on the App store or through Google Play.
- GroupMe – Class or athletic team communications for parents to talk to each other. Official communications may be copied from other sources and posted on GroupMe’s to ensure receipt.
- Facebook & Instagram – Photos, highlights, and marketing for the school.
Spirit Day is the last Friday of every month. There may be special Spirit Days throughout the year as well. You can visit our online shop through SticthIt! or head to their location on Alameda as well. We do Spirit Shop Pop Ups once a quarter on campus. Please refer to the ACA Dress Code in the Uniform Guide for Spirit Day Dress Policy.
There is always something happening at ACA! From fundraisers to community building, we work hard to keep you updated on all that is going on at our school. Our calendar can be accessed online and through the app. [Calendar]
PALS stands for Parents of Annapolis Lending Support. They are our parent volunteer organization and help with Teacher Luncheons, Love Offering, and Teacher Appreciation Week. Follow them on Facebook at ACA PALS. They will also post things through GroupMe.