Tuition & Fees 2022-2023
- New Student Application Fee – $50
- Financial Aid Application Fee – $45
- Early Re-enrollment for Current ACA Students (01/01/22-01/31/22) – $100
- Re-Enrollment for Current ACA Students (after 1/31/22) – $300
- New Student Enrollment Fee – $300
- Tuition Insurance – 2.99% of the total tuition amount
|Annual||2 Months*||10 Months*||12 Months*|
|Kindergarten - Half Day||$7,720||$3,875||$787||$658|
|1st - 6th Grade||$9,680||$4,855||$983||$822|
|7th - 8th Grade||$10,500||$5,265||$1,065||$890|
|9th - 12th||$10,810||$5,420||$1,096||$916|
|Preschool Tuition (Click Here)|
*Includes a $15 processing fee per installment.
Notice: In previous years activity fees were billed separately. Beginning with the 2021-2022 academic year, these fees were included in tuition for your convenience.
- Tuition Includes: All Curriculum Materials, Art Supplies, Field Trips, PALS Membership, ERB Testing, Regional Speech Meet, Camp Eagle (7th – 12th), House Activities (7th-12th), Informal, (7th-8th), Formal (9th-12th), PSAT, Science Olympiad, & College Prep
- Tuition does not include: Hot Lunch Program, K-5th Grade Aftercare (billed at $10/day or $150/month), Uniforms, 8th Grade Washington DC Field Trip, Athletic Fees, Volunteer Hours (10 hours/parent or $15/hour), and Yearbook.
|Annual||One-Time Payment in Full - Due July 2022|
|2 Installments Plan*||Payments due in July 2022 and December 2022|
|10 Installments Plan*||Payments due monthly from July 2022 through April 2023|
|12 Installments Plan*||Payments due monthly from July 2022 through June 2023|
Tuition insurance is required for all installment plans and is calculated at 2.99% of the total tuition amount. Coverage is provided by The Hanover Insurance Group. Insurance is billed separately from tuition – payment is due with the first invoice, however, please contact the finance office to discuss other payment options that may be available.
Discounts & Referrals
|Multi-Child (3+ Enrolled Students)||10% Discount|
|First Responder||10% Discount|
|Active Military||25% Discount|
|Referral Credit Per Referred Enrollee*||$250 Tuition Credit|
Need based financial aid is available. Additional application and $45 fee required. Discounts cannot be combined with financial aid. If you would like to learn more about financial aid, please visit our Financial Aid Page.
The ACA Referral Program
We recognize that ACA families are the School’s most important recruiters and our best advocates! We also believe that families who refer new ACA families should be rewarded! That’s why ACA has created the new ACA Family Referral Program.
Warrior Athletic Fees
|3rd - 6th Grades||n/a||$100||$100||$50|
|7th - 8th Grades||$200||$200||$200||$150|
|9th - 12th||$250||$250||$250||$150|