UPDATED – August 21, 2021
Annapolis Christian Academy’s desire is to use the least restrictive means to ensure safety while continuing to provide our educational ministry. We believe this is best done in person, together. We will continue consulting with the medical experts within our ACA family, keep up-to-date on what similar schools are doing, and remain cognizant of recommendations from local, state, and national medical experts. The plans listed here are purposeful and have been made with the information we have at present but they are subject to change if needed. Our focus remains coming alongside you as you raise your children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord (Ephesians 6:4).
Summary of COVID Protocols
- Touchless temperature scans for all PreK-12th students upon arrival to school will be done by staff.
- Masks are optional for all students and staff.
- Students and staff are encouraged to maintain proper social distancing whenever possible.
- A designated room for students who present any symptoms of illness during the day has been established. Students will wait there until they can be picked up by a parent or guardian.
- Regular hand washing will be highly encouraged and all classrooms will have hand sanitizer available for students and staff.
- A visitor policy is being implemented that includes visitor health screening.
- Drop Off and Pickup will be in designated locations.
- Dismissal times are staggered to minimize the co-mingling of students.
- Policies for interscholastic sporting events and field trips are communicated to participants and spectators by the school as it changes based on the venue.
Updated COVID/Virtual Handbook
Click on the image above to access the full COVID-19 Handbook.