Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/137262/domains/annapolischristianacademy.com/html/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
A new year brings many important decisions, but few more important than where your child will go to school. January and February are particularly important months as parents and students evaluate the competitive advantages of schools in the area and make decisions that will impact their family for years to come. With this in mind, I would like to offer you the top 10 reasons why you and your family should RSVP to attend an Annapolis Christian Academy Open House event.
- It’s an experience. Talking and reading about classical Christian Education is cheap. The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. Annapolis’ annual Open House allows parents and students alike to experience firsthand the awesome power of the classical method with live demonstrations by current Annapolis students.
- It’s unique: Annapolis’ annual open house is unlike any other open house you’ve ever attended. Unlike other open houses which consist of a tour during the school day with little to no interaction with students, parents, teachers, or curriculum. Annapolis’ open house combines all of these features into a one of kind experience you will not soon forget.
- It’s convenient: Annapolis hosts its open house in the evening when parents are off work and students are out of school. This allows us to tailor the experience more individually through planned student presentations, curriculum displays, and informal opportunities for talking with teachers and meeting students.
- It’s comprehensive: Annapolis employs a developmentally sensitive classical methodology tailored to the different stages of student growth and learning. We call this method the Trivium that is comprised of the arts of grammar, logic, and rhetoric. At the open house, we put all aspects of this method on display with student presentations of sentence diagramming, scripture recitation, logic demonstrations, and rhetorical displays. We also showcase the fine arts with student displays of original artwork and musical performances.
- It’s an opportunity: Even if you are a long time parent or student at Annapolis, attending the annual open house provides opportunities for you to meet the teacher of the grade your child will be attending in the fall. In addition, you will get a sneak peak at the classroom environment, the books your child will read, and the subject matter unique to that grade level. Finally, open house is an opportunity for you to see what is in store for your child as he or she progresses on through the school at different levels.
- It’s Informative: Packed with information, you will come away enlightened and inspired as you learn about the classical method, the stages of the Trivium, the philosophy driving the success, and the vision of integrating faith and learning. You will also have questions answered such as “Why should I send my child to a private Christian school? What is unique about Annapolis? Is sending my child to Annapolis worth the investment? Do we qualify for tuition assistance?
- It’s Social: The Annapolis community is a vibrant and family friendly environment. We like to hang out with each other and find excuses to do this as often as possible. Open House is a great time for meeting new people and connecting with old friends.
- It’s Refreshing: You can expect not just to come away with a feast for your mind, you can also expect some tasty refreshments graciously provided by PALS (Parents of Annapolis Lending Support).
- It’s Profitable: We are planning on giving away a lot of door prizes and will be raffling off a free registration for a new family valued at $750. Also, as a thank you for every prospective families who attends, we are providing a voucher for a $250 application fee discount! Also, Annapolis families who bring a new family along with them will be entered into a drawing to win $100 HEB gift cards.
- It’s Fun: Need I say more?
RSVP for Open House Today