This year in chapel, we have talked about many of God’s promises:
- The promise of salvation to those who trust in Christ
- The promise to forgive our sins to those who confess their sins
- The promise to be with us always
- The promise of steadfast or never-ending love
- The promise to hear us when we call out to Him
- The promise to supply our needs
Today, I want to tell you a story from the Book of Judges that demonstrates all of these promises that I have just mentioned, and it also tells about another promise from God. Have you ever found yourself in trouble and you called out to God for help? I know I have.