Welcome to Admissions at Annapolis Christian Academy! Our goal at ACA is to partner with families in the Coastal Bend to educate students using time-tested instructional methods while approaching all subjects from a Biblical worldview. ACA is committed to providing a community that focuses on being unwaveringly Christian and distinctly classical. If this is something you desire for your child/children, we would be honored to meet you and help determine if ACA is the right fit for your family.
Steps to Admission
- Step 1 – Schedule a Campus Visit and Tour
- Step 2 – Complete an Application for Admission
- Step 3 – Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable)
- Step 4 – Schedule Student Testing
- Step 5 – Schedule Family Interview
- Step 6 – Offer of Enrollment from ACA (Please note, there are circumstance, while rare, that ACA would not extend the offer of enrollment. In this event, ACA staff will meet with your family to compassionately explain and help determine a solution if possible.)
- Step 7 – Complete Online Enrollment Agreement
A Note about Timing
- Ideally, the enrollment process begins in the spring of the academic year prior to the year your student hopes to attend. This allows for plenty of time to determine if Annapolis is the right fit for your family and ensures a family is first in line to be admitted when an opening occurs.
- Re-enrollment for returning students (and their siblings, regardless of whether they’ve attended Annapolis before) begins January 1 and ends February 28. Be sure to re-enroll in a timely manner to secure a priority admissions seat. After the end of the fall semester, all families are considered “new” and can enroll during Open Enrollment.
- Open enrollment for new families, which is first-come, first-served, begins March 1. If an applicant and family are found to be admissible but space is not available, you have the option of remaining in a waiting pool to be considered should a spot become available.
Have further questions about the overall Admissions process? Contact the Annapolis Admissions Office directly.