Welcome to Preschool!
Research shows that a child’s early years in preschool are crucial to success in later years of schooling as well as in developing the basic foundations of faith for the rest of their lives. These “pre-grammar school” years are, in a sense, the “booting up” stage designed to give students a jump start for a lifetime of learning.
The most effective kind of education is that a child should play amidst lovely things. — Plato
Our multifaceted program provides thematic units that engage, integrate, and teach across all curricular areas including teacher directed instruction in reading and math readiness as well as through multisensory learning centers, songs, chants, creative movement, play, and exploration.
Download our free eBook:
Our goal is to provide a balanced academic and social program for our youngest “Warriors” taught from a biblical perspective. We utilize the reading and discussing of Bible stories and quality children’s literature to develop active imaginations as well as an understanding of truth, beauty, and goodness. The preschool years have been shown to be very important faith-shaping years, and our desire is to help our students learn to know, love, and fear God by developing:
- Spiritual maturity at a young age
- Early literacy in pre-reading, pre-writing, and pre-mathematical learning activities
- Communication skills in oral language and listening
- Foundational math and problem solving skills
- Personal social growth and sound biblical character traits
- Physical growth of fine and gross motor skills
- Appreciation for beauty through art and music
What will my child experience in Preschool?
- Structure that rewards self-control and fosters a love of learning
- Spiritual formation through prayer, Bible memory, catechism, and hymns
- Learning through play, song, movement, and manipulative-based
- Exposure to a wide variety of information-rich and literacy-rich curricular materials
- Professionally trained and certified preschool teachers who are passionate about working with young children
- Balance of teacher-directed and child-initiated learning activities
- Attention to the requirements and differences of the individual child
- 3-Day Program – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30 – 12:30 pm
- 5-Day Program – Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Extended day enrichment program meets M – F from 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm and from 3:30 – 5:30 pm for an additional cost.
Want to learn more?
Download our free eBook: